Monday, February 11, 2019

Ahem. Because I needed something else to do (not).

It's been many years since I've written anything more than a Facebook post or an Instagram caption. But I'm getting back into my "crafting" mode, and thought I might try sharing what I make, in case others find my projects interesting.
I'm in the middle of a project right now, so nothing much to say or show at this moment. I wanted to get the blog set up and start with a post so I can see what's up and what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated. Your comment will be posted once it is approved. Thanks for visiting and commenting!

Friendship Leafy Cluster Card

 I saw the beautiful stamp, die, and stencil set Friendship Leafy Cluster from Simon Says Stamp and knew that I just HAD to get this set. Th...